Thursday, May 24, 2007

Rain...............................


Staring at the rain drops falling out side my window,I wonder why the rains sound to differently to me nowadays.Why do the sound of rain drops which were music to my ears a few years ago seem so harsh.........??? Where did the joy of making paper boats sail away....why does the taste of hail stones seem insipid.......The rain reminds me of the beautiful girl in collage......not of her freshness....but of her tears which it washes away.......it reminds me of the power cuts.......not of the CHOWKA BHARA I played........but of the mosquito bites i had to endure.....It reminds me not of the hot bath after the getting drenched in the rain....but of brown puddles on the road.......It reminds me not of the hot filter coffee I drank after the rains..........but of cold nights.......
Some great man once said....


Some people walk in the rain, others just get wet

I wonder if ever i will get to walk again...ever get to see the rainbow again.......Feel the music.......Re-live the romance.....
If only this could be my song
Let the rain kiss you.
Let the rain beat upon your head with silver liquid drops.
Let the rain sing you a lullaby.

5 comments:

sushruth said...

super post dude....but the poignancy hurts...a day will come when u will dance in the rain..i'll wait for your post then...

Samyuktha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Samyuktha said...

nice post!! i love the picture..good taste!
and rain is the most delightful thing on earth! hope you start liking it again someday..
keep blogging!

Sanaha said...

..wonder what made you lose the child that was once in you..(..not quite indifferent from the rest,though....)

Maybe you actually haven't 'lost' it coz u still 'miss' the joy of making paper boats n playing chowka bhara....
But,becoz u Think you have lost it, You Have.

piyu said...

Hmmmm , interesting , I would say!
Well , I really am unsure if you have actually started to feel this way or was it another creation taking its birth where you play the "writer"..
But all I can say is that , inspite of you beginning to look into the not-so-pleasant aspects of rain , you still realize the pleasant things you once cherished and associated with rain..
I guess , we are in a huge way , the product of our environment.. So I guess , it is another of those days where you tend to mull over these issues which is so very essential too.. After all , they do elevate you to a new level and make you realize the past in its glory..
Will surely wait for past to repeat itself in all its glory again!and am sure it is bound to happen.... Keep posting!