Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Of Indulgence and Fantasies.....
*Why does a bottle of Rare scotch kindle a romance in me and not the beautiful girl in collage....
*Why does a drag of a B&H or a Davidhoff Milds make me think of the beautiful girl in collage....
*Why does Mallika Sherwath's black,luscious and lustrous hair mesmerise me more than her wonderful curves......
*Why does Brian Lara's hook/pull fascinate me rather than the scantly clad carib girls......

*Why does a cup of hot filter coffee served in a steel tumbler taste better than Caviar on toast....
*Why does the smell of Mysore Mallige arouse the romance in me rather than a Jovan Musk......
*Why should "Malgudi Day's" turn me into a 6 year old kid rather than Harrold Robbin's turning me into a 16 year old pervert.....
*Why should my Mandi Mohalla's mango taste sweeter than the mangoes of "Reliance Fresh".....
*Why should the sound of a zooming Yezdi wake me out of a slumber rather than the sound of a jet passing over my head....
*Why does throwing a lighted "bijli patakai" in the air titillate me more than bursting any other cracker....
*Why does Glow in the dark stupefy me more than nuclear physics.....!!!!!?????

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

the answer to it all...cuz ur soo jobless!!

Unknown said...

ok.......i know this comment is made by a female.......i wanna know who it is...!!

piyu said...

Coz' Nikhil ,

That is what real life is all about!
And before you snub me off , saying I am a nanny.. let me add..

There is a lot of beauty in subtlety..strange but true.. and oodles of charm in originality..
and the real attraction in only what is hidden so artistically..
And if you have actually felt it all , you have just moved a step closer towards realizing life in its glory!!
Nice post!