Monday, October 13, 2008

My first Office Romance.....

There is this girl who comes to relieve me....we exchange the initial hello's and how was ur holiday stuff and all other unwanted bitching about work. She gets up to go out somewhere, and there...just then....her hanky falls down..I am like..this is the time...all those bollywood movies are made of...!!! I am about to pick it up and give it to her and start all those things that happens in those movies...and she turns around to say..."hey...i think i dropped my hanky..did u c it..."
I am like..."yeah...i think its there...." She takes it and I say bye and leave.....and thats how my bollywood style romance ended....!!! Y do these dumb bollywood movies show all this nonsense...!!!! :( :( :(

8 comments:

Adam said...

tough luck! maybe u could drop a hanky next time and wait for her to pick it up...New age and all!! :p

DewdropDream said...

Ermmm... how do you know it ended? Maybe it's the beginning!

Anonymous said...

ur southindian kid.. ur not built for such romances...romances in paddy fields is all ur style

Anonymous said...

Lo magane thika muchkond kelsa maadu

Anonymous said...

You should have said "yeah...i think its there...." in a deep and husky voice. Swalpa aadaru notice maadirolu.... anyways good luck with the next girl!

silk smitha and disco shanti said...

@adam swift..
nice idea for the IT generation...will surely try it out next time..!!
@dewdropakka..
hmm..perceptions
@pj..
raaja..we not savkaars like u to have paddy fields and all..!!
@anonymous.
ok uncle..will do
@kussublakki
my huskiness and muskiness is confined to my deo...and not to my voice..!! :(

Anonymous said...

There is this girl who comes to relieve me++++
What I say...what r u saying..or do I have a dirty mind?

Anonymous said...

@la vida loca...
akka....yen eethara..!?? even i did not think off it...!! AWSOME..now i am relieved of my pervertness..!! (pun intended..!! (