Saturday, August 16, 2008

I am ashamed to say this...but........
Just yesterday, a 20 something girl met with quite an accident near my house. Leaving the sequence of the accident apart, i ran to c what happened and saw that the lady was quite hurt in the face and was in a state of shock. She was in quite a mess and thankfully an auto arrived just in time. The only problem was, none of the bystanders, who were all incidentally men, were ready to pick her up and put her in the auto just for the fact that she was a girl....!!!! Most of them were apprehensive to even touch the girl. I am trying to lift that girl up and not a single person around was ready to help..!!! thankfully there were some level headed people around including my mother who lifted her up, put her into an auto and took her to the hospital.

Leaving all this apart, i told the same story to 3 of my friends on 3 different occasions (who were incidentally boys/men) and their first reaction was " was the girl good looking"..!!?? I was like what the fuckkkk...!!!!! a 20 something girl is lying on the road with blood all over her face and i am supposed to judge whether she was good looking or not and check her out..!!!?!??!?!
FOR ALL MY TESTOSTERONE , I NEVER EVEN LOOKED AT HER FACE(or any other part of her anatomy) PROPERLY......!!! And then this guy tells me a great idea... "dude...u should have gone to her house or her hospital and told her i was the one who helped , and she would have been very impressed"....!!
On second thoughts, i thought that his was a great idea....what say..!?? :P :P
Whatever said and done..i am ashamed to say this...but.....we are dogs...what say..!!???

P.S.1 Did i do a great mistake to "MAN"kind by not checking the girl out..!!??
P.S.2 I did check out one of the girls who had come to help out....she was neat a neat work of art and in 3 seconds i figured out her vital stats...does this even out my MANLINESS..!!!??
Please ppls, answer my questions as these questions are haunting me and i am having my doubts about my own hormones...!!!! please please please...!!!! thumba thanks..!!

15 comments:

Iceman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
v said...

god!!..u guys!!.. sometimes..its just disgusting how ur minds work!!

But, really??.. u didn't think of going to her and telling her u helped her out and be the hero?... that's the stuff movies are made of!!.. u missed ur chance!!

Didn't u even get her phone number?? what if she just waits for her hero now and the hero never turns up!!....??

hehee... no but seriously.. u should've got her phone number at least!!

DewdropDream said...

Oh you men!!!

you get +5 for not eyeballing the girl who had an accident.

And -5 for figuring out the other's stats in no time.

Meaning, SONNE :P

Sanaha said...

I'd not rather comment about dogs (in)/and the MANkind and your "MANliness"[But,i have to say,3 seconds is superquick] :P

All i can say is that you were HUMAN enough not to "check out" a girl who was lying in a pathetic state wanting some help..

Varun said...

"Man"kind has been lucky to have a "Man" like you!

Varun said...

on second thoughts, I think I have to restart my blogging to counter such "issues"

silk smitha and disco shanti said...

@perplexed
sigh....i know....i always seem to miss the train..!!
@dewdropakka
yenmaadodu...my fate.i always score 0 with the opposite sex..!! :(
@sahana.
just to clear it out...i can figure it out faster than 3 seconds...but at that moment my mind was a bit hazed..!!
@varunkr uncle
thank u thank u...i know now my hormones were not wasted..!!!

Anonymous said...

Is this real?????????????

nehasaraswt said...

Brilliant post…
Men! Phew…. What about some humanliness in place of manliness … BTW had come say … thanks for visiting my space… and also that I have published a sequel of the post… :)

TheGalwayGirl said...

Ahem.. with you im just a little surprised. After having u known for a while now, i expect u to do the "undone" (in the above post)!

emlric eroth said...

Who needs the gruffy voiced batman with you around?!!!
Good job! very proud of you,ma man!!!;) also for that exhibit of chivalry and compassion!!! :)
And thus, the boy grows into a man....!! :)

silk smitha and disco shanti said...

@pj
yup it was real...!!
@loving soul
thank u thank u...wil chk out the sequel
@sunshine...
even i was surprised myself....!!! i i think doing the "undone" might spoil the romance...!!
p.s.u say u know me..od i know u..!??
@dipu
thank u thank u....of not for the batman..i am always ready for the sultry voiced batgirl...!! :P

Anonymous said...

Papa..chance hoithu! If you wud've gone to the hospital she's probably be more impressed tht u didnt care to check her out, rather u helped her! Anyways...did she have straight hair? Illade iddare dont worry...innu time ide!

La vida Loca said...

u r breaking ur head over nothing.

Anonymous said...

kathe nijaa na