Tuesday, June 17, 2008

One thing I always did not get and women i would love to eat with

When i was in school and quite young, we were told not to spit on the roads as " if u spit on the roads, insects will sit on them and those insects will sit on ur food and u will fall sick"
I always wondered as to how insects knew that I was the one who spat...??how would those insects know where to find me and come and sit on my food....!! I mean i always wondered if insects had radars or something and they knew who spat and whose food they should go and sit on...!!!
I realized what my teachers meant after a looooooooooong time...!!
And.......

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can't shop with 35 year old women but you dont' mind eating with 50 year old women????

silk smitha and disco shanti said...

dear anonymous...
i purposefully put the "with" in small fonts...so..!!

Anonymous said...

so is she the insect???? and 1 more doubt... do insects check temp(using thermal vision cams) before selecting the food they should sit on???

Anonymous said...

What is an insect?

silk smitha and disco shanti said...

ayappa.....samadhana......the insect and ehr pics are different things...!!

Anonymous said...

Silk smitha: so is there something else you'd rather be doing "with" the 45 year old women?

silk smitha and disco shanti said...

@anonymous..!!
thats for u to know and me to interpret..!!

Anonymous said...

You know she's not so hot looking, but then again you probably didn't even make it to her face to notice! :op

Anonymous said...

is the topic about the lady or the insect????

silk smitha and disco shanti said...

@anonymous..
I am too "IN-HER-ently" "IN-O-cent" i donno what ya mean..!!!
@PJ
this is both abt the lady and the insect...

Anonymous said...

PJ, I think the article's about the insects that wanna eat him and the women he wants to eat! Its all about eating you see!!

silk smitha and disco shanti said...

@anonymous
ok ok...peace... dont interpret my intentions..!!

Anonymous said...

oh oops..did I forget to put "with"??

emlric eroth said...

Aah...Nigella...u have good "taste" buddy!!!!:P

silk smitha and disco shanti said...

@anonymous
let the "MAN" have his indulgence, shall he...!?
@ :D
my taste buds are watery now...!! :P :P

Chethana said...

Am still trying to figure out the root of your temptation!

Iceman said...

Lemme Guess..

You are the insect who would want to eat(?) with Nigella? :O