Friday, November 09, 2007

350 reasons as to y I go more insane by the day.

1.I watch "laaga chunari mein daag" in fast forward at 12 in the night.( believe me, there was no chunari and no daag anywhere on it...).It is the next most pathetic movie i've ever watched after "aafrica dalli sheela" and "kaal".All I could comprehend from the movie was:-
* All advertising men drop meyonese on themselves while eating burgers.
* All whores who know hanuman chaalisa end up marrying a man whom they have met in swizerland.
*Konkana Sen Sharma looks pretty in a skirt too.

2. At 21, i get the kicks out of lighting bijli crackers in my hand, throwing them in the air and watch them burst.

3. Its 1.15 in the night and I treat myself to some delicious home made chocolates on hearing that Anil Kumble has been made the next Indian test captain.

4.I am so jobless that I blog at 1.20 in the night.

5. And i've forgotten the remaining 345 reasons as to y I go insaner by the day.
PEACE

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're a nut! lcmd was a really nice muvie. ..maybe if u had actully seen the muvie u wud've gotten the main point!

Unknown said...

THUMBA THANKS............!!

Sanaha said...

Have u read 'hitchhikers' guide to the galaxy' by Douglas Adams?
U somitmes sound so much like him..

Unknown said...

oh...!! is that supposed to be a compliment or a joke..!?? :P :P
and i've not read that book...!! :(