Sunday, September 16, 2007

Some of the kid things I missed out on.....!!!!!
When I was quite young,I thought mohammad azharruddin was the greatest man alive(and i still believe he is.)The only problem was,azhar did not drink boost...!!! nor horlicks nor complan and neither did I..!!!!(ok,I drank milo because it gave the most number of freebees...!!) How i wish i could attribute all my batting prowess to a 200ml of brown slimy,stinking liquid held in a red cup...!! How I wish everytime i unzipped my pants,I could shout out to the whole world "I am a complan boy..".The increase in the decible level would be directly proportional to the increase in my manliness...!!! [:P].How I wish I grew taller,stronger and sharper(ahem...!!) and go upang-gapang-chapang (remember that shit..!??) and jump around like a kangaroo in heat with a white moushtache of horlicks(ewwww....!!).I always wished I could check- mate my opponent and say "G mane,genius" holding up a parle-g biscuit.For me,the biscuit remained the same,but the annotation for G changed to "G mane,gan**".We never used "priya gold sunflower oil" at home,or else even my class teacher would have come home to discover what my health secret was......!!!.Writing this,I realise how poor I was growing up.If i was not a boy,i would have nothing to play with.....!!!!!!! (ok..the last sentence is copied from somewhere)

4 comments:

vishak said...

artistically vulgar n outright..i often wonder if blogs have a cathartic effect on ppl.. more often than not,its true!

Unknown said...

lo LKB......a score if 1240 in gre and this does things to u..!??

vishak said...

fuker....1270!!

Unknown said...

ok big deal....30 marks....!! ppl whi are shitcakes got more than u...!!