Saturday, November 17, 2007

My nose job.
NO....i am not following ambika soni's footsteps and neither do i know what rhinoplasty is.
I have a TERRIBLE cold and my nose looks as if its had kiss from the botoxed lips of rakhi sawant.
My right nostril has increased in diameter by 1/4th of an inch and the other nostril has shrunk in unequal proportions.
I pity my father's hanky ( as i normally don't use one) as it has to bear all my slimey, sticky (sometimes syrupy) mucus. Every 5mins the poor hanky travels deep inside my nose to relive me of my "FLUID "[:P]. My poor pillow acts as a substitute for the hanky and faces the danger of being "STAINED" [:P]
And......NEVER EVER eat a CHEESE BURGER costing 45rs, eat1/2 a plate EXTRA SPICED GOBI MANCHIRI costing 6rs, 200gms ofJELABI without paying for it, 1/2 of jeera rice and 1/2 lota filter coffee with a blocked nose... and go BROKE after that....!!!

P.S. I still have a cold and coldarin/vicks action 500 doesn't seem to work...what do i do..!?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

dont lie!! u didnt even try vicks action 500!
drink bisi bisi saaru with tuppa...mmm!!!
nice post!

Sanaha said...

U r so jobless to time pass with blogs like these..n 'm equally jobless to bother to comment..

Hmm,anyway,try menasina saaru..

Unknown said...

ha ha ha ha...!!!
yeah............tried that too..!! :P

Adam said...

maga....Steam maadko...And you dont have to provide such level of detail in describing the procedures you undertake during a cold...

Unknown said...

ha ha..PEACE..!!!