Friday, November 23, 2007

MISSSSSSSSSSSSSSS-BHA....
Y do u always keep missing out BA..!? Luck ran u out the other day and u missed finishing the match....and y did u have to do a tap dance today and run ur self out when u had painstakingly scored 82 out of some 239649278364 balls.....!!!!?? :( :( U are 33, time is running out man.....!! Hope u score a century next time.....!!!

LAXMAN....
Show that bastard "some1" his place...

SHOAIB....
As Asif is not there for u to HIT on him, u can try and hit the deck for a change....

Munaf....
Will u promise me u will play the whole series and pass the fitness test each time..!? If u do this, I promise u that I will pass in all my papers this time...!!!

Dear readers, please pray for the above 4 ppl so that we can c a GREAT, and I mean A great test match.
P.S. Also pray for me so that I pass in all my papers this time and not be kicked out of my house....!! PEACE...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

THUMBAAA THANKSS.....for the wonderful post!!!:):):)

silk smitha and disco shanti said...

wtf..!?!??