Sunday, June 10, 2007

SMS-SAVE MY SOUL
Finally....I have discovered the art of being jobless.....start SMSing.....!!! The newest IN-thing for me....!! (for people who don't know....I got a mobile when I turned almost 21....think the oldest bloke to go MOBILE.....)
Ok....I agree......having a mobile for communication helps....but....HELLO......dint i hear COMMUNICATION......!?!?!? Agreed sometimes SMSing helps....connects LOVERSSSSSSS...(read it as LOV-ERSSSSS and not lovers...:P ) SMSing gets you your results...or the latest cricket score...accepted that some of the jokes/forwards sent to you are quite hilarious......BUT...HELLO...isnt there something called restrain..........!???
Some of the sms I get to read,makes me want to make me pull my hair off.....read this for starters....
"why is tabu the vector of sridevi....!??
"because sridevi made chandini and tabu made chandini bar....."
agrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhhh............................................................
Atleast the forwards can be deleted even before reading them....but the idiotic/pathethic/un-fathomable SMS's are seriously pain in the rear end. A guy sitting right behind you sms's you saying..."Hi..." HELLO....!!you are sitting right behind me......!!!! The best part of these sms's are always the Hi... is followed by 3 DOTs(.)..........!!!!
OK....agreed that its my mobile phone and its my desire to read or delete this messages.But,imagine those cheapos who message TV channels in the hope of their messages being displayed on the Tv screen.......!!
These are some of the tit-bits.......

This is from the kannada music channel u2.....(bono willl kill himself...!!)
"hi..prakash.....love u...ur wife...vimla" (prakash realised vimla was his wife through the TV channel......!!! The conversation reminds me of the D-grade RAVICHANDRAN-DISCO SHATHI item numbers I used to enjoy as a 15yr old........!!

DIGEST THIS....(as seen on channel V)
CUTEGIRL86:hi....any1 from noida...?? (36 is acceptable...86.........??
HUNK21:hi cutegirl86...me from chandigarh..want FRAAANDSHIP with me......??
BOYBOY:channel V rockezez and me FAN.......
(want FRAAAANDSHIP with me...?? was he constipating while sending the sms..!?? These form the HEFF (not HEP mind you..) generation...!!)

This hits the nail on the head.....!!
"I love U2 and all peopleS watching it...i want to wish my LOVE kanka happy Valens day...."
(ok...happy VALENS day kanka......St.valentine will be turning in his grave...!!)

For sms lovers/"forwarders" and readers.....criticism welcome...!!

4 comments:

Samyuktha said...

Nice post! I liked the sridevi joke:):)

Reminded me of this incident...a couple of weeks back i was walkin in a park, and i noticed two omani guys going "uhm! uhm!" at two omani girls a few cms away from them..At first, i thought they were just hitting on them. Then when i walked past them I realised tht "uhm uhm" was an indication of an sms being sent. And the girls did the same!!!
they wud've wasted less energy if they just turned their heads and spoke...the heights!!

piyu said...

Hey Nikhil.. nice post..
And this was something that I noticed lately on U2 too.. talk of Bono !!lol..
Well , I was flabbergasted to see the messages .. And I kinda wonder if we actually have these specimens amongst us..
Am not demeaning them or their feelings.. but this mode of expression? SmS haaas caaam a looooooong waiyyyyy , yaasnt yit?

Unknown said...

Yo....SMS has caaaaaaaaaam a loooooooooong way....!!!!
definately YAS...!!

Anonymous said...

yuver yesem es blag is soooooper!!! i yenjayed it!!;)