Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Did the mirror lie...??



Why does the reflection in the mirror seem strange to me....or Is it a mirage..?? I do not recognise what I see. It is something alien. What happened to the old image which I loved?? Why do some people like the reflection i see,while some people dont...!?? Does the reflection even matter to me nowadays...!?? It shows me somethings which I've not seen in years....The image was lost in translation for sometime.....to a great extent it still is.....!!! The change is suttle.....but seems to be real...The image shouts...screams...whispers....pleads...covets....but still...IT LIES....

5 comments:

piyu said...

Unless it is a rearview mirror ;)..
Well , on a serious note , I wonder if the image is the first towards self-awareness.. Come to think of it..
May sound like another piece of crap , but if you have written it based on something you felt truly.. I wonder..

Sanaha said...

'I do not recognise what I see. It is something alien'

....maybe becoz the self is so very Real that all one can percieve seems to be only its mirage.....

The mirage may lie..it may hurt..it may love..it may kill..

That's human,after all..

Unknown said...

@above..
:)

Sanaha said...

'@above..' andre enu??

silk smitha and disco shanti said...

??????????????//
@above andre the person above antha...!!