Saturday, May 05, 2007

HUH...................


They say arguing with me is a waste of time........they forget i am worth the argument........

They say I don't accept that i am fault........little do they know that i my self am a fault.........

They say I am the loudest...........they don't know that my silence shouts...........

They say I am funny.........huh.....i am the FUN baby.............!!

They say I am an egoist.......they don't see the way I carry it with me..........

They say I am conceited........I AM ENTITLED TO BE...........!!!

They say I MOCK..........TRY ME.................................

(for the only 2 people who read this dumb blog.....u know who I am talking about when I say THEM...................waiting for ur comments....!!)








5 comments:

sushruth said...

"the world and i are not on speaking terms,the world keeps trying to win me back,but it doesnt work.i guess i'm just not the forgiving type."
"its not very comfortable to have the gift of being amused at one's own absurdity"
a la kaundi.

Anonymous said...

you are the fun baby?? where did tht come from...
and who are the two people nikhil...??!!!

Unknown said...

now who the F is this anonymos..!?

Niki Nachappa said...

the question is obvious...won't u answer5 it urself?
for a change its me asking this time!

Unknown said...

@nik....
i now know who the anonymos is...so no need for answers...!!