Thursday, December 18, 2008

Y I am a bad influence on the opposite sex... :(
After the Rubber fiasco.....A she is trying to think too much on the sidey side. She suddenly sends me a message the other night saying
"I just discovered that if 'p' was 'b', the smiely with the tounge out, i.e :P, the smiely would not have looked so cute, see :b"
What a nice line of thinking no...?? even a simple smiely can be made an object of sexual pervertness by navie girls nowadays....c how such a bad influence i am..?? :( :(

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That girl should stop talking to you! Bad bad bad boy!

v said...

??... am I that naive?!..why am i not getting the point here! n i suddenly feel all silly! n you really should stop speaking to her... or any girl for that matter ;) :P

Anonymous said...

object of sexual pervertness by navie girls ???????? plz elaborate briefly..... hows cute related to this?????

Sanaha said...

How?? hoW? hoW can a smiley with its tongue out ever be an object of pervertness??!!

Iceman said...

Looks like your friends also crack dabba jokes? ( Like that gay joke you cracked)

Anyway, after you sent me that SMS, I gave it a lot of thought and Im sorry I cant see anything sexual or even funny in it! :P

Your friend needs some rest!