Tuesday, December 11, 2007

It had been more than a week....I had blatantly ignored her, had not even gone near her. She was standing there as always, gentle yet commanding, slim yet powerful. She was standing there.... I went near her, she was not disturbed by my presence, I rather felt that she was expecting me. I stood there looking at her for a minute, soaking in the feeling of being beside her..... then... I touched her.... I almost shivered.... it was too much for me.... 1 week was too long a time for any man....let alone me..... in the blink of an eye I was on top of her..... She was a little nervous in the beginning, a little unwilling to react... slowly she was coming to life.... I was coming to life as well.....this was it.... 1 week was too long......SHIT.... I had forgotten my protection...!!! I rushed back...put it on and was on top her of again... this time she was alive and kicking....we rode along comparatively slowly after the start... then we rode on faster...and faster.... I felt her shuddering under my legs.... I had reached the limit...I had to let go..... this was it..... this was it.....





I let go of the accelerator and slowly me and my bike decelerated.....
Thats the pleasure of riding a 2 stroke 4 speed RX135...
An RX-er for LIFE.......
And WHAT WERE YOU SICKOS THINKING...!!!!???????? I may have turned 21 yesterday, but that does'nt mean I misuse my fundamental rights.....!!!!!

P.S. The pic is of some other bike......my bike also is the same colour and make....it only needs a paint job and a change of clutch plates....can some1 sponsor them to me...!??

P.S.2. For ppl who wished me on my birthday, thank u...!! for ppl who did not wish me...THUMBA THANKS....!!!!

P.S.3 I will be very happy to take any1 on a ride on my RX...(will be happier if it is a person of the opposite sex..!! :D )

7 comments:

Iceman said...

Nice try Koundy...but haven't you heard of the scroll button??

I am posting this comment before reading your blog :P
Henge?

Iceman said...

Now I read your blog...

hmmm!!...



Belated wishes man!!!

Anonymous said...

ur getting better with every post:)

Unknown said...

@bonnie...
thank u.... but what is it all about..!??

Sanaha said...

First a remote,then that lady n now ur RX..!!

No Comments.

:P

Unknown said...

ha ha....yes sahana....its all for u to interpret....!!!
that lady remotely influenced me to write abt that RX stuff..!! :P :P
henge..>!?

Sanaha said...

Oho hange..!! :D