Saturday, September 08, 2007

CATCHER
I am about to finish the 25th chapter in this book,The catcher in the rye,which is all about this phoney people and all.The book is so goddamn funny that i laugh like a bastard while reading every chapter of it and all.I got this book after asking around for it like for some 10 years.When people say "I will get it for you as soon as I get my hands on it" that kills me....yeah it really kills me.Writing this makes feel depressed and all.You know,i feel sort of depressed when i am about to come to the ending of any book(especially if it is a pirated book.I am like this anti-piracy "and give the author his due" and all sometimes..).Its not because i don't want to the book to end and all,but,its like very depressing to give one his/her book back after enjoying the book.Its not that I don't want to give the book back and all,but,its sort of depressing to give someone a very good book which is not yours.I know i sound very corny writing this and all as its not what I write.I am not telling what I write is very moronic and all but its just that i don't write like the way I am writing this.And if some phoney says that i write well,well that kills me...it really does.....!!!
P.S.The readers (if any),this is the way catcher is written and if one has read the book,then he/she/he-she will understand what I mean to convey.The words like corny,phoney,bastard etc are taken form this book.

5 comments:

Adam said...

kinda made me think abt all the pirated books I've read till now...Lookin forward to this one too! (forgive my heartless exclamation even after readin this!!)... superb writing bro..swalpa namma techNIEks censor committee inda pass aagakke kashta...but nice to read reality on someone's blog!! keep it up..

Sanaha said...

Hmm..

Which part of the book did ya like the most???

Unknown said...

hmm..
most of it is good actually..!!!!

Sanaha said...

Well..i didn't actually feel much comfortable reading it initially coz i'm very much unlike Holden except his dream-"The Dream",rather!

I re-read umpteen times his conversation with Phoebe..when she asks him what he Really Likes....

I'd perhaps read the book again all for Those lines that Killed me.. :)

Unknown said...

ha ha ha..!!
it takes one to know one.....!!!! :P
holden's ideas actually are a mirror to all our frustrations....!! especially mine...>!!!!
it killed me......it really did...!!