Wednesday, March 21, 2007

They call u the devil....or GOD...!!!
































Some people said they could write 3 books on me.........One of my DEVILISH intentions.....one about my SAINTLY intentions.....and the other one about my diplomacy.......all i said was OHO......my "diplomatic" answer to say the least...!!
A great man once said..."I never refuse. I contradict. I sometimes forget...." how i wish i could be the great man who said this...but alas....i am just another devil...and the devil is and always been a gentleman.....!!!
For the 2 people who said they could write a book on me.....all i can tell them is...EVEN BAD BOOKS ARE BOOKS....AND THEREFORE SACRED....!!!!!
(For the heading..........thanks to richard basch......being the egoist i am.....i am writing this in the smallest font possible....!!)


No comments: